WinCycle technicians repair computers purchased from WinCycle. We also repair computers NOT purchased from WinCycle; although, we charge a higher labor rate for non-WinCycle computers and reserve the right to refuse to service non-WinCycle systems for any reason.
All services subject to $20 bench fee, due at time of drop-off.
The bench fee will be applied to the first $20 of service, labor, or parts fees.
Service fees for computers purchased from WinCycle:
- Comprehensive Hardware Test (excludes burning optical media) – $20
- Re-image with original operating system – $20
- Basic Data Recovery, starting at – $20
- Data Transfer, starting at – $20
- All other labor: – $35/hr., charged in ½-hour increments.
($20 for the 1st ½-hour)
Service fees for computers NOT purchased from WinCycle:
- Comprehensive Hardware Test (excludes burning optical media) – $35
- Basic Data Recovery, starting at – $35
- Data Transfer, starting at – $35
- All other labor: – $55/hr., charged in ½-hour increments.
($30 for the 1st ½-hour)
Additional parts fees may apply.
- Additional authorization, by phone, will be obtained before proceeding where fees exceed $100, or agreed upon amount.
- We do not provide data backup prior to any service(s) requested.
- We are not responsible for data lost during any services, repairs, upgrades, or replacements performed.
- Please keep all power adapters, bags, mice, and any other accessories with you when dropping-off a computer for service, unless otherwise requested.
- After service is completed, customers have a thirty (30) day period to pick up and pay for the computer(s) dropped-off at WinCycle. After this time, computers are considered abandoned, and may be recycled! If any questions arise, contact WinCycle staff.